CuSeeMe and Indeo Re: your mail

Jonn Martell (martell@ucs.ubc.ca)
Thu, 26 Jan 1995 18:00:51 -0500

FAQ:

Question: Does CuSeeMe work with the Intel Indeo Video Boards (or boards that
support Indeo)?

Answer: Unfortunately, no, but there are reports that they are working on it
(:). Currently CuSeeMe only supports (as per docs):
- Video Spigot for Windows (now sold by Creative Labs, formerly sold by
SuperMac)
- Video Blaster (sold by Creative Labs)