Re: Broadcast in about an hour. LIVE BLUES BROTHERS...

Charles Como (charles@underground.net)
Thu, 26 Jan 1995 22:43:21 -0500

Sorry,
It really was a last minute thing... The T1 wasn't even working properly
until 5 minutes before the concert. I would have really felt bad if I
hadn't have pulled it off.

I think I will have a few more opportunities in the future, and I will
definitely let you all know way in advance.

You can go to http://www.iuma.com/ to catch clips from the events.

Thanks.

charles@underground.net