Re[2]: Windows Version Dies with GPF

markh@ccmailgw.analogy.com
Fri, 27 Jan 1995 02:02:56 -0500

Now that you (the dedicated mac'ite) have had your laugh, the problem
really exists. I too have seen this problem when sitting (silently)
watching NASA TV on my NEC Versa. After about 1/2 an hour, that error
message pops up, I reboot and go back to doing serious work (at least
work that I can actually hear). Seems to be worse if you resize the
picture (larger). The problem is in the program and it's usage of
resources not in how the windows/pc are setup. I can force it to
happen by also attempting to run other programs at the same time
thereby limiting the resources available to cuseeme.

Mark Holm markh@analogy.com -or-
Analogy
P.O. Box 1669 Phone (503)626-9700
Beaverton, Oregon 97075-1669 Fax (503)643-3361

P.S. Since you seem to have a "LARGE" opinion on how other people
should be using this list, how come most of the inane comments seem to
be currently coming from you? Sorry - as you say, every once in a
while some of us just get annoyed at the rest of you.