Re: Video Spigot (For NuBus)

Ben Domenico (ben@unidata.ucar.edu)
Fri, 27 Jan 1995 10:57:47 -0500

On Fri, 27 Jan 1995, Russ Overbey wrote:

> I just finished call MacConnection, MacWarehouse and MacMall. They have no
> Raduis VideoSpigot cards (for NuBus) in stock and do not plan on getting more.
>
> I know that we can use the QuickCam but I would like to have a NuBus card
> that I can us with my MAC.
>
> Suggestions???
>

> Russ Overbey

Last time I checked (a few weeks ago), the Internet Shopping Network
at http://www.internet.net had both the Video Spigot for Windows and
the Video Blaster cards in stock. You might want to check there to
see if they also have the Mac nubus version.

Note that you can search their catalog without joining the service
by choosing the "take a tour of ISN" option and you can usually
find things with the power search option.

I've found this to be a useful service. The prices are usually
competitive. You do have to be careful to confirm that the
items are in stock, but the staff is pretty responsive.

--Ben
Ben Domenico Unidata Program Manager
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu P.O. Box 3000
ben@unidata.ucar.edu Boulder, CO 80307