Re: Windows Version Dies with GPF

Frank Chen x-69531 (frank@manua.gsfc.nasa.gov)
Fri, 27 Jan 1995 14:44:31 -0500

This has nothing to do with tcpman or CUSEEME. My experience told me
that by installing DrWatson under Startup group, I have less
General Protection Fault than before. Although DrWatson is only for
you to record what had happened when you get the GPF.

-Frank

> I got a genereal protection Fault in tcpman.exe at 000:00d1...and others...
> just quit windows and restart...

> > >Only on your machine :-) Seriously, since you say that you use this

I don't know. I just have no idea about all these numbers ... But
it might really happened on that machine only with that address 0001:0481.