Vote on distribution method for CUSeeMe Nicknames List

Michael Sattler (msattler@jungle.com)
Mon, 30 Jan 1995 01:34:32 -0500

At 22:24 1/29/95, Jonn Martell wrote:

>Are you sending email to the list by mistake? Wasn't this email meant to
>go directly to the originator?

It was, and I apologize to the rest of the list-members. This may be a
good time to announce the results of the "how to tell people about a new
reflector list" vote. Since I didn't specify an ending date I'll use
today.

With a vote of 8 to 5 (okay, so it wasn't the greatest turn-out) you've
voted to have me send mail that informs you of the presence of a new list.
You'll have to use a web browser to get the new CU-SeeMe Nicknames file.
The ballots were cast thus:

Continue using email to distribute the list:
1. schmegs@nwu.edu (Greg Schwartz)
2. stiner@utkux.utcc.utk.edu (Stephen A. Stiner)
3. bryan@wpine.com (Bill Ryan)
4. rolfk@vetvir.unizh.ch (Rolf Kocherhans)
5. peterst@arti9.vub.ac.be (Peter Stuer)

Use email to notify list-members of a new list on the web:
1. Matthew Sanderson <matthews@noc.tor.hookup.net>
2. murray@jeflin.tju.edu (Rod Murray)
3. jjoaquin@netcom.com (Jonathan O. Joaquin)
4. Kent Wada <wada@mic.ucla.edu>
5. B.Anderson@lut.ac.uk (Ben Anderson)
6. Dick Dramstad <radramstad@smtpgate.read.tasc.com>
7. David H. Brown <dhbrown@lupine.nsi.nasa.gov>
8. Mike Stanyer <Mike@stanyer.demon.co.uk>

And so these men of Indostan/ disputed long and loud/ each in his own |
opinion/ exceeding stiff and strong/ though each was partly right/ and |
all were in the wrong! - John Godfrey Saxe |