Re: Connectix QuickCam + Duo 270c + CUSeeMe?

Richard Cogger (R.Cogger@cornell.edu)
Mon, 30 Jan 1995 18:31:51 -0500

I did it on a Duo 280, internal Apple modem, both in the Dock and out. In
the dock, I had to plug into the port the manual claimed was the modem port
and configure the sortware for the printer port (or maybe the other way
around). Out of the dock it worked as expected. -Dick