Apple's QuickTime Video Conferencing software

Michael Sattler (msattler@jungle.com)
Mon, 30 Jan 1995 21:45:27 -0500

>Date: Mon, 30 Jan 1995 18:04:50 -0600
>From: xxxxxx@xxxx.utexas.edu
>
>you'll never guess what we just got. We just got a solid beta of Apple's
>QuickTime Video Conferencing software. It's at *least* 4-6 times better
>than CU See Me PPC. I'm telling you this thing rocks. It'll do AppleTalk
>or TCP/IP. It'll do broadcasting so that many can connect and see (no
>mirror sites like CUCme), and it's fast. and it's a beta. now what would
>be real cool, is if in the future one could encrypt his video conference
>with PGP.... now this would kick some shit, no?

And so these men of Indostan/ disputed long and loud/ each in his own |
opinion/ exceeding stiff and strong/ though each was partly right/ and |
all were in the wrong! - John Godfrey Saxe |