Re: Apple's QuickTime Video Conferencing software

Michael Sattler (msattler@jungle.com)
Tue, 31 Jan 1995 00:17:30 -0500

At 20:51 1/30/95, <someone> wrote:

>Michael: Was that forwarded (quoted) message from TX for real? You
>realize you are going to drown apple.com in fetchies.

The Beta is NOT NOT NOT NOT available from any on-line Apple site! It's
been hand-distributed by Apple Reps to a very small number of people. So
please don't look on the net for it.

>When more information on the solid beta becomes availible, I should
>like to hear about it. I tend to take this seriously because of a
>story I heard about built in videoconferencing for system 8.

When more info becomes available, or a beta is made available to the
general public, I'll let everyone know. Until that point, please don't ask
me for any details about the beta, the contents of MacOS 8.0, or anything
else that you know I can't divulge.

And so these men of Indostan/ disputed long and loud/ each in his own |
opinion/ exceeding stiff and strong/ though each was partly right/ and |
all were in the wrong! - John Godfrey Saxe |