Oh sure! It's Geoff Rehn again :-)

Michael Sattler (msattler@jungle.com)
Tue, 31 Jan 1995 22:42:57 -0500

At 01:51 2/1/95, Geoff Rehn wrote:

>(ah, I do enjoy such repartee on the Net! Who said the Net was
>dehumanising? Here we are on a list that is concerned with perhaps the most
>humanising advancement yet in CMC and we're having a go at each other...)

You know, Geoff, your kind makes me... oh, never mind :-)

As people get the Apple videoconferencing beta please let me know. I'd
like to test it out with a mind to comparing its performance to CU-SeeMe
over low-bandwidth lines.

And so these men of Indostan/ disputed long and loud/ each in his own |
opinion/ exceeding stiff and strong/ though each was partly right/ and |
all were in the wrong! - John Godfrey Saxe |