Re: PC Help

Richard (global@dircon.co.uk)
Wed, 3 Jan 1996 11:13:18 +0000

At 18:10 2/1/96, MR JOEL F BERMAN wrote:
>Hi,
> I downloaded CU-SEEME and am trying to use it with a 14.4 modem. I never
>seem to hear any audio and if I connect to a reflector I get a series of
>windows, some filled and some partially filled. I'm using a 100 Mhz
>Pentium. Does anyone else out there get the same or different performance
>with a 14.4 modem or is the answer 28.8?
>
>Joel Berman
>HJND84D@PRODIGY.COM

Joel

there will be an answer 'let it be let it be'... sorri... Beatles mania
season here in UK again... deja vu eh wottt...

The Read me file ;) says Audio does not work with 14.4 modem

...personal experience tells me 28.8 Audio ain't all that good either ..

'the *answer* as u put it is ISDN and I'm saving my pennies.... <g>

Richard