Re: New User

Cliff Perry (caperry@netcom.com)
Wed, 3 Jan 1996 07:21:41 -0800 (PST)

Hi! I woud get a reflector listsuch as the one from Luc Volders
(luc@box.nl) and others. Then try various ones like NASA (147.94.38.2 or
139.88.27.43) or other less crowded ones. Generally, you get poor reception
from either a too-crowded reflector and your service/modem can't keep up, or
people log on saying they will send video when they are not (white/black
windows). Keep trying!!! The hardest thing is to get it going & log
in!!

Cliff

caperry@netcom.com