Re: Connecting person to person (One on one)

Charlie (charliec@pop.woodtech.com)
Wed, 3 Jan 1996 10:31:04 -0600

At 05:56 PM 1/1/96, you wrote:
>Dear CUSeeMe:
> This is a very elementary question. How can a person on the Internet
>converse with me over CUSee Me? Do I put in their IP number somewhere?
>What do I have to leave on to receive their transmission? I have the
>Connectix Camera and use a Powermac.
>Thank you
>D. Mayo

Put the other person's ip address in the host to connect to on the connect
option instead of using a reflector's address. Everything works the same
as if you were connecting to a reflector from there. The other person has
to be connected to the internet and have CU-SeeMe active before you try to
connect.

Hope this helps...............
| --charlie-- |