Re: CUSEEME.INI Documentation

Cliff Perry (caperry@netcom.com)
Thu, 4 Jan 1996 09:31:11 -0800 (PST)

Geez! (Must be extremely irritating to a "GENIUS") I could use the $50,
but I live in Calif. Maybe if you said what CPU (PC or MAC), video card,
video capture card, modem speed, etc. you used "somebody" could spot the
problem and save you the $50. (Also any error messages??)

Good luck! (I had to wait for the video-capture folks (JOVIAN Quickvia)
to write a driver that would work with CUSEEME, but it was worth the wait!)

Cliff

caperry@netcom.com