Re: Gravis users......

David Winetsky (dwinet@qal.berkeley.edu)
Thu, 4 Jan 1996 16:56:02 -0800 (PST)

I loaded this new driver and it sort of worked, BUT:

1. No volume control. WHERE oh WHERE is the Win95 volume control
program? someone said I could download it but I couldn't find anything
at ftp.microsoft.com

2. Running SpeakFreely, the sound was *much* choppier than under 3.11 on
the SAME machine.

Please advise.

David Winet