Re: Network Video Tool

Sam Hodge (samiam@student.adelaide.edu.au)
Fri, 5 Jan 1996 17:20:30 +1030 (CST)

On Thu, 4 Jan 1996, Travis wrote:

> Wanted to send this out again just in case someone missed it.
> Does anyone, (anyone not selling a book), know how to use the
> X11 application Network Video Tool with a CUSeeMe Reflector?
>
> If you don't know how....do you know WHERE I can find more
> information about this. The manual page that comes with it
> is poor and doesn't speak much on CUSeeMe.
>
> Better yet, why don't we just port CUSeeMe to unix!! ;-)
> PLEASE!!!!
>
> HillBilly

Yeah I wanna knwo about that too, I am really curious, I cant get it to
work between two unix terminalls that well either, what someone told me
is that people can see the incoming nv stram but the people using nv
canno tsee the CU-SeeMe video, I think it has a lot to do with how the
reflector is configured this brings me onto the question

HOW DO YOU SET UP A REFLECTOR TO ACCOMIDATE FOR nv?

thanks in advance
Sam I am!
Sam Hodge Phone: +61-8-272-4329 ah
3 Arundel Avenue +61-8-30x35581 bh