Re: ISDN / Motorola Bitsurfer Pro

Cliff Perry (caperry@netcom.com)
Fri, 5 Jan 1996 08:41:43 -0800 (PST)

Hi! I've been looking into ISDN a little bit. The price for the Pro
seems a bit high (maybe $300-$350 if you look around). Motorola has info
on the pro on their web pages (you can do a search on ISDN or Motorola and
probably locate it). Also, Pacific Bell has AWESOME documentation on ISDN
and how it works! I would recommend it to anyone, even those folks outside
of the Pacific Bell area. What little I know about the pro is that it can
handle the 3 ISDN lines AND you can attach regular phone/fax to it.
Maybe others have first-hand info to share.

Good luck!
Cliff

caperry@netcom.com