Re: Comm errors (RXOVER) (fwd)

Sgt Daniel W. Erskine (derskine@caesar.safb.af.mil)
Fri, 5 Jan 1996 10:53:48 -0600 (CST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 1996 13:19:38 -0600
From: Sgt Daniel W. Erskine <derskine@caesar.safb.af.mil>
Newgroups: trumpet.questions
Subject: Re: Comm errors (RXOVER)

On Mon, 1 Jan 1996, Paul Westwell wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can anyone suggest any ideas of getting rid od RXOVER errors that
> occur mainly when using CuSeeMe.
>
> I'm using windows 3.1, Trumpet winsock 2.1f, 16550 UART, DTE speed at
> 57600, modem V34.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Paul

Greetings:
Why not join the CU-SeeMe LISTSERVER!?! We discuss all areas of
CUSeeMe, as well as the associated hardware configurations.
How silly of me... are you a member of this LISTSERVER? If not,
here's the Email address to mail to:

CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu

Do not enter a subject, but in the message text, enter the following
line with no other text:

subscribe cu-seeme-l Daniel Erskine

Confirmation will be a return message stating some useful information
about "unsubscribing" as well.

Sgt Daniel W. Erskine "derskine@apci.net"
PHONE: (618) 256-6891 "derskine@caesar.safb.af.mil"
"http://www.apci.net/~derskine"