Re: Video capture with CU-SeeMe

Luc Volders (luc@box.nl)
Sat, 6 Jan 1996 12:20:24 +0100

Sgt Daniel W. Erskine wrote:

>Greetings:
> Do you plan to provide support for capturing videos in AVI, MOV or MPEG
>formats??? How about having the built-in ability to capture single frames
>as JPEGs or GIFs??? These would be a nice enhancements!

Someone called Grant Newland posted this message a while ago.
This is a nice in between solution I think for the moment.

>The MS screen capture program SCRCAP.ZIP [152120 bytes] is available
>via anonymous ftp at:
> ftp.microsoft.com
>
>in directory:
> developr/drg/Multimedia
>
>Early morning is best for getting into this ftp site, it is very busy.
>
>Grant

Regards,
Luc

CU-SeeMe users looking for reflector IP adresses?
My reflector list can be found (amongst a lot of good Mac related
and other stuff) on http://www.cnh.mv.net/ipusers/mercuryinc
Look at the columns section.

This message was sent to you by: Luc Volders luc@box.nl