Re: (no subject)

Alex Watson (alex@pathfinders.com)
Sat, 6 Jan 1996 17:10:43 -0600 (CST)

I have the intel smart video recorder pro, and experienced the same
problem. The new version of CUSEEME allows you to inverse the image.
As for the upside down image, I have a CCD camera (looks like a cigarette
box) and just turned it upside down.

Inside the CUSEEME.INI:

[Capture Settings]
InvertImage=Yes