Re: cuseeme color

Paul E. Nichols (aj704@freenet.Buffalo.EDU)
Sat, 6 Jan 1996 19:38:39 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 5 Jan 1996, The Spikeman wrote:

> Forwarded to: smtp@dacs dc 16@servers[CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu]
>
> cc:
> Comments by: Richard S. Campbell@DIRM ATS@Washington
> Comments:
>
> Connectix told me yesterday that they were preparing a color version for
> release sometime this year, maybe June/July, but that they could not tell me
> any more about it (size, price, etc).
> They did say however that there might be an upgrade from the B&W camera.

How did you contact Connectix? I like the idea of Par connection but I
have a couple of camerias already. Do they have a reasonable priced
product (i.e. <$75 or so) that could connect video camerias? I've
seen the $300+ boards and am not impressed. I don't think snappy
grabber will work with CuSeeMe.
Paul E. Nichols e-mail = aj704@freenet.buffalo.edu