Re: (no subject)

Richard (global@dircon.co.uk)
Sun, 7 Jan 1996 23:42:17 +0000

At 18:54 4/1/96, M. Wendel wrote:
>Hi there,
>I have been experiencing lots of problems running CU-SeeMe on the Apple
>Macintosh Performa 6200 and 5200 series. Whenever I start the
>application the system either bombs out or gives me system error
>messages (error type 11 or 7). Is there any known incompatibilty between
>the 603 Power PC chip and the CU-SeeMe application?
>
>I would appreciate any hints and tips on this matter.

Michael

Cut down yr extensions to absolute minimum..log on first then open CUSeeME
..let me know if it works or not and/or if u need more help re
extensions...if still a problem do abve and trash the preferences then
reload in manner proposed..logon first then programme up...BTW hve u got
Talk Window Installed...

Where r u.. ..za ?

If u want to try a CUSeeMe with London let me know possible times..I've got
a fixed IP so if we agree times u can log on..then...I work from home so
can manage a fairly wide band.,..

Richard

Static IP
193.128.225.79