Re: Pornography - the solution?

Cliff Perry (caperry@netcom.com)
Sun, 7 Jan 1996 18:15:24 -0800 (PST)

GOD, this topic just pisses me off! I'm SORRY to waste bandwidth here, but..
there will FOREVER be folks that don't like nudity, etc. for whatever
reasons, and more "liberal" people who see nothing wrong with it. (I'm
in the latter group). I believe that there should be either a rating system
or "membership" system or something, so that there are "family" reflectors
and "adult" reflectors, and neither group should interfere with each other's
pursuit of "happiness". (I actually believe that CUSEEME has the potential
for serving a multitude of purposes for society, from education to business
to exploring new countries through its people, to even "safe sex" EGADS!)
I don't believe that people should use "public" reflectors for "non-public"
purposes, but "public" users should not be offended if they see something on
a non-public reflector that they don't like.....JUST CHANGE THE CHANNEL !!!

Now that I've vented, I feel much better now and think I'll go 'lurkin.
Again, sorry for the use of bandwidth.
regards,
Cliff

caperry@netcom.com