Re: What can we do about the porn?

Jeffrey J Barbose (barbose@HowLand.com)
Mon, 8 Jan 1996 01:07:00 -0800

At 2:12 PM 1/7/96, Richard wrote:
>At 16:25 6/1/96, Alyzza wrote:
>>People, I am getting _extremely_ sick of all the sexual displays I'm seeing
>>with more and more frequency on our public reflector...
>
>....{stuff elided}
>
>>Am I in the minority here with the way that I feel?
>
>Dunno...... but I do know that there are at least two of us <bg>
>
>In communciation
>Richard

1. Close the damned windows that contain stuff you don't want to see.
-or-
2. avoid the servers you've seen this one.
-or-
3. stay the hell off of unregulated CU.

"Pious dogma, if allowed to flourish, will always drive magic away."
- Tom Robbins
internet: barbose@HowLand.com Jeffrey J Barbose, HowLand Software

(c) Copyright 1995 Jeffrey J Barbose. All rights reserved.
The body of this message may not be reproduced without prior
permission except in direct replies via USENET or email.