Re: What can we do about the porn?

Richard (global@dircon.co.uk)
Mon, 8 Jan 1996 10:52:59 +0000

At 1:07 8/1/96, Jeffrey J Barbose wrote:
>At 2:12 PM 1/7/96, Richard wrote:
>>At 16:25 6/1/96, Alyzza wrote:
>>>People, I am getting _extremely_ sick of all the sexual displays I'm seeing
>>>with more and more frequency on our public reflector...
>>
>>....{stuff elided}
>>
>>>Am I in the minority here with the way that I feel?
>>
>>Dunno...... but I do know that there are at least two of us <bg>
>>
>>In communciation
>>Richard
>
>1. Close the damned windows that contain stuff you don't want to see.

If I go to a reflector which states xpsosure not permitted I expect it to
respected..
>-or-
>2. avoid the servers you've seen this one
If I go to a reflector which states xpsosure not permitted I expect it to
respected..
>-or-
>3. stay the hell off of unregulated CU
If I go to a reflector which states xpsosure not permitted I expect it to
respected..

etc ad infitiseum...

Jeff

....yr comments r upside down ...the xposers shld stay off those reflectors
which state that they do not permit such stuff *simple*....
...flouting that request means they close to *everyone's* loss...

...I am concerned about the *loss* of *public* reflector sites...d'ya hear ?

In communication
Richard