Do unto others....

Richard (global@dircon.co.uk)
Mon, 8 Jan 1996 11:21:32 +0000

At 16:20 7/1/96, John Hendricks wrote:
>I say so what, let's see his pecker at once I get a look at it, his
>Windows is closed

or open..each to their own...

>What's the big deal?

No big deal...

.Why does everyone want their information pre-sorted for the choice making
impaired

pre-sorted..huh?.....this misses the point....see below..

John

...Just to nail my colours to the mast..I wld like to feel that people wld
respect notices at public reflectors re usage..reason this is a hot topic
in UK is one of our best public reflectors has been under *seige* from the
xposure part of the gay community..in spite of requests..from the
administrator ....its like its a challenge.... which will only result in it
being terminated so *everybody* loses out..live and let live I say but is
that the value which those beseiging the reflector are living with...I
think not..

....Do unto others...lets *display* some mutual respect... :)

Richard