Re: implementation videoconferencing

MsMegan@aol.com
Tue, 9 Jan 1996 00:13:47 -0500

Stef,

It is a very good book. The ISBN number is 0-936648-48-1. The book introduces
interactive videoconferencing: it's history, it's technologies and standards,
and more importantly, how to compare, purchase and deploy systems that are
appropriate for various applications. It addresses applications, standards,
procurement techniques and technology.

I know that you can order it from Global Videoconferencing Solutions
(GVSI@aol.com), 1-800-909-4874.

Let me know what you think of it.

Megan