RE: Pornography Causes Reflector Shutdown

Kenneth Lenoir (lllenoir@ionet.net)
Tue, 9 Jan 1996 13:06:46 -0600

Richard is right about abusing reflectors that specifically state that =
the are 'G' rated. That is a problem for the site owner, and all of us =
folks out here as well.

As for any sites that do not restrict adult behavior the user just has =
to be aware that he may see something uh... unexpected. As said before, =
Close the window or don't visit the reflector.

BTW - Richard, you mentioned your kid is a compuwiz and suggested that =
he could probably get around the net pretty easily. I don't doubt that =
it is true (especially in the GUI world of ours!). I'm sure though, =
that you don't let him play on the net unsupervised right? If more =
parents would just pay attention to what their kids were up to on the =
computer much of the anti-porn hysteria we are seeing these days =
subside. (BTW - I'm NOT saying you are hysterical! )

Best,
Lionel Lenoir
Bethany, OK, USA