Re: What can we do about the porn?

Scott Hudson (Bpiper@apsicc.aps.edu)
Sat, 13 Jan 1996 23:15:28 -0600

At 4:25 PM 1/6/96, Alyzza wrote:
>People, I am getting _extremely_ sick of all the sexual displays I'm seeing
>with more and more frequency on our public reflectors. These are mostly
>male displays but more females are also getting into the act. Because of
>it, two good reflectors have recently shut down or gone private. Where
>does that leave the rest of us, who have been enjoying using cuseeme in a
>clean and friendly manner? It makes me shudder to think that these people
>are slowly destroying another area of the net and ruining it for those of
>us who have otherwise enjoyed it.

I HAVE TO AGREE!! I run a large network at a High School. We want to put up
a reflector for the district at our school. The Idea was to have a public
reflector that we could host conferances on. With the current trend we will
have to settle for an inschool reflector and setting up get togethers in
advance, kinda defets the quick access idea.
Dave, By law I have to censor this, if I do not, they call it
contributing to the ????? of a minor.

Scott Hudson High Desert Pipes and Drums
Tech Coordinator Support your local Pipe band
Albuquerque High School Albuquerque, New Mexico
Bpiper@apsicc.aps.edu Ypipe@aol.com
http://192.188.135.4/hudson.html (505)294-1425
Master Mason
Keep the Faith!!! and always get paid before the gig.