Where to find details of the CU-SeeMe protocols

Ian Carr-de Avelon (avelon@phys.uva.nl)
Wed, 17 Jan 1996 14:12:44 +0100

>tmb@best.com wrote:
>
> At 15:59 18-10-95 -0700, Bob Laquey wrote:
> >Implicit in the existence of Cu-SeeMe is a set of protocols that guide the
> >cross platform implmentations.
> >
> >Have these protocols been stated for use by the general public? How can I
> >get hold
> >of them.
> Try looking at the documantation of the DOS version
> http://www.ee.cit.ac.nz/~archergl/project1.html
>
>That URL doesn't seem to exist anymore; is that documentation available
>anywhere else?

As stated the URL has changed. Selecting Glenn's default page: (allways
worth a try :-)
http://www.ee.cit.ac.nz/~archergl/
Leads you to where he has placed it. Also I see he now has details of the
Audio system and some ideas on audio encoding which get below 5kbs.
Note that I am still only on the CU-SeeMe announce list at the moment,
through lack of time, not interest.
Yours
Ian
* Ian Carr-de Avelon avelon@phys.uva.nl *