Ooops, misdirected Re: Macsbug dumps for CU_SeeMe crashes

Maurice Wagschal (yu106773@YorkU.CA)
Thu, 18 Jan 1996 00:52:12 -0500 (EST)

Hello there gentlemen.
Somehow an aberrant mailing server has re-routed two letters
directed to CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu to me, Maurice Wagschal, at
yu106773@yorku.ca. Can't explain that one! Anyway, I will keep a copy
of these two letters, in case you need them, otherwise, lets hope that
mail daemon doesn't do this again.....

Maurice