Re: Kevbe's Reveal card errors

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Wed, 10 Jan 1996 11:15:24 -0600

At 09:15 AM 1/9/96 -0800, you wrote:
>From:kevbe@feb.gulf.net
>I have a Reveal video card and I cant seem to get a picture whenever I
>start up the CU-SeeMe program, It gives me an unsupported function error.
>What Should I do?

I tried to email you directly, but it was returned. Evidently you don't
have your email address entered correctly in your mail program, so here is
what I tried to send you:

Check the locations of your dll files. ivslider.dll needs to be in either
your windows directory, or the dir that you have cuseeme.exe in. The
ctl3d.dll and msvideo.dll need to be in \windows\system. Make sure you use
the latest versions of these two files, comparing dates with the ones that
came with cuseeme.

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Squeek on Undernet IRC
Channel Manager #CU-SeeMe