Re: relector reception in general

Cliff Perry (caperry@netcom.com)
Wed, 10 Jan 1996 07:46:56 -0800 (PST)

Hi! On the one hand you "should" be getting more video than you are
getting. You may want to check your settings, especially on the receive
side. The white screens are usually from overcrowded reflectors if your
settings are OK. On the other hand, others may see you FINE, but you
are at the mercy of the other person's modem speed. I would find another
person with a 56K line and try to hook up. (Wish I had one!) ;-}

Good luck!

Cliff

caperry@netcom.com