Re: Reflectors and such

Alex Watson (alex@pathfinders.com)
Wed, 17 Jan 1996 21:54:40 -0600 (CST)

We currently run our reflector on a Linux box. We have not upgraded
since ver 3.0b3, cause 3.0b3 has never crashed on us and has worked
solidly for months.! Anyways, I sugges ver 3.0b3 until I hear on the
mailing list that 4.0b3 or current is really solid!

alex

P.S. Our connection to the internet is still 28.8k, so our reflector is
used internally for the most part. Our T1 will be in soon!