Re: Help Me Please.

Cliff Perry (caperry@netcom.com)
Thu, 18 Jan 1996 08:32:17 -0800 (PST)

Hi! I "believe" that the latest (b7?) version of CUSEEME or maybe it's
the White Pine version has fixed the problem by automatically setting it to
10. Or, (provided you have a local window), check under "reception"
(click last button to the right on your own window) and see the settings,
which you can the change. (Min = 10 or less). Good luck!

caperry@netcom.com