Re: Question on the Quickcam video window

Andrew Germaine (andrewg@carfax.ims.advantis.com)
Fri, 19 Jan 1996 09:24:18 -0500 (EST)

ok. the window is just off the desktop.
click on the local video window icon on the taskbar with the RIGHT mouse
button. THen with the left button click MOVE. then use the CURSOR keys to
move the window UP and LEFT until you see the wire-frame of it. Then
press ENTER>

To avoid this problem DO NOT exit cuseeme with the local video window
MINIMIZED. Thats why this happens.