Re: Newsgroup??

Squire (oneill@onramp.net)
Sat, 20 Jan 1996 09:09:09 -0600

rcampbell@fdic.gov wrote:

> Any thoughts on starting a newsgroup for Cuseeme? Would be a great place to
> save these message threads and respond so everyone could browse them. Would
> save a lot of list traffic too.

Your idea has some merit to it. From the looks of it, the list is
getting to the point where it's bulky and too cumbersome to effectively
manage. Maybe we should ask Craig if we can shift everything that we've
accumulated on the list to a newsgroup. This way, not only can those of
us who already know about cu-seeme continue learning about the
peculiarities, but those who have only heard whisperings about cu-seeme
can benefit from the vast knowledge we've accumulated here on the list
already. If there's any interest in setting up a newsgroup for
cu-seeme, I'm in favor of it.

Jeff