Re: NonUnix Reflector?

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Sat, 20 Jan 1996 10:25:55 -0600

>Date: Fri, 19 Jan 96 8:47:00 GMT (Original EST)
>Sender: owner-CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
>From: rcampbell@fdic.gov
>To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
>Subject: NonUnix Reflector?
>
>I heard mention (I think) in the cuseeme channel of a Win31 reflector. Does
>it exist? If so, is there a location from which I can get it?

I have one on my web page (listed below) that was ported to Windows. A
friend of mine also has done some work with some reflector code that I
believe he got from somehere in Japan. I believe it supports multiple
conferences on one reflector. I will try to find out more about this and
relay the info back here to the list.

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Squeek on Undernet IRC
Channel Manager #CU-SeeMe