Reflector Max 40 kbps (fwd)

Andrew Germaine (andrewg@carfax.ims.advantis.com)
Sat, 20 Jan 1996 14:15:20 -0500 (EST)

This is true. However if you edit your cuseme.ini file youll find
the entries and you may manuall edit them. Sorry for the inconvenience but
its for the better of the internet and reflector performance.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 1996 10:40:08 -0500 (EST)
From: Bob Hill <bobhill@access.digex.net>
To: andrewg@carfax.ims.advantis.com
Subject: Reflector Max 40 kbps

Your reflector's requirement that max send be set to no more that 40 kbps
has the effect, in my case at least, of preventing a lurker from using
your reflector. I do not have any send video capability set up (no
camera, nuthin), and consequently CU-SeeMe will not allow me to set
ANYTHING in the way of a max send rate (I try to click on the box in
Preferences to set same, and the cursor will not appear). I am using
w0.84b7.

I hope this can be fixed.

Regards,

Bob Hill