Re: Question on the Quickcam video window

Craig Luecke (craig@crosslink.net)
Sat, 20 Jan 1996 15:21:03 -0500 (EST)

The problem is that with Windows 95, when you minimize something, the
window cordinates are saved in the ini file. CU-Seeme assumes that is the
new video position that you wanted.

There is a fix for this! Go to http://www.crosslink.net/~craig and
download the Demon Dialer for CU-SeeMe. The new version being released on
Jan 21, will have the routine to fix this problem. It will also fix this
problem when it occurs with your chat, participants,etc windows.

Try it out!