Re: Conference List

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Sun, 21 Jan 1996 19:09:15 -0600

>Date: Fri, 19 Jan 96 07:14:11 -0800
>Sender: owner-CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
>From: Wayne Howarth <whowarth@netcom.com>
>To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
>Subject: Conference List
>
>Using CUSEEME when you enter a new Conference IP address or name it is
>added to the available list.. Question ... How do you remove a location
>from the list?

I don't know MACs, but on the PC version you would have to edit the
cuseeme.ini file in your windows directory. Notepad works fine for this.

>Also I have all of the equipment to reciev audio. But of all the times I
>have been watching a reflector, only once did I hear any audio and that
>was a short burst.... Any suggestions ...
>
>Thanks .....

If you're on a 28.8 modem, I wouldn't expect too much audio. Try it
sometime with a friend in a direct connect, and you'll see what I mean. It
works ok for me, but only in very (2-3 second) bursts, then it begins to
break up.

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Squeek on Undernet IRC
Channel Manager #CU-SeeMe