Re: hi again

Rich Kennerly (rbk1@cornell.edu)
Sun, 21 Jan 1996 21:27:26 -0500

Promovie users,
There is a bug in 0.84b7 and previous versions that makes the
Promovie Studio show up with a black window when you select INVERT
PALETTE. I'll be releasing a bug-fix version for this as soon as
I get it fixed.

-Rich Kennerly - <rbk1@cornell.edu> PC Windows CU-SeeMe developer

------- Forwarded Message

From: pashcl@ealpha1.eng.fsu.edu
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 1995 18:24:25 -0500
To: rbk1@cornell.edu (Richard B Kennerly)
Subject: hi again

I was wondering if you had anymore insights for the PMS card.

With the new/old driver I still see inversed video. Ok to clarify this
I do not have the inverse video option checked. This is because when I
do check it the local video box turns black. Others also see black. I
adjust the contrast but nothing it still turns black. and thats strange
so. So that I can send something I choose to not to check the inverse
video button.
So my video is inversed.
is it video for windows?
what could it be?