Re: [W] White Pine 10a2/transmission caps!!

John R. Haggis (haggis@cesium.com)
Mon, 22 Jan 1996 03:55:12 -0800

Dave, none of this works. Absolutely. It means I get thrown off reflectors
and can't talk at all to modem people! I tried it every which way but
loose. Realize we're talking about the Windoze version.

So I'm waiting with baited breath for that Beta version. Please make these
caps work!!

And hold back, please, on the TimeBombs (expirations). It's really a drag
when the new version is severely broken and you can't back up.

Regards,

John

--
John R. Haggis            haggis@cesium.com