Re: [W] Can CU-Seeme be used to link 2 PCs over a modem line?

Don Castella (dcastell@interaccess.com)
Mon, 22 Jan 1996 20:17:03 -0600 (CST)

John-
Sorry John, but you are not correct. Microsoft has distributed a free
point-to-point version of WFW 3.11 RAS for some time. It shoild be available
from their Web site, http://www.microdoft.com or from MS Downloads. Windows
NT Workstation/Server also support 1/256 dial-up RAS sessions.

Sincerely,
Don Castella
dcastell@interaccess.com