Re: Where does the reflector addres go not in ip spot

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Mon, 22 Jan 1996 20:53:31 -0600

>Date: Fri, 19 Jan 1996 13:24:12 -0500
>Sender: owner-CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
>From: Lyle C Briggs <lyle@snailworks.com>
>To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
>Subject: Where does the reflector addres go not in ip spot
>
>Where do I put the reflector address? It wont go in the connect
>section only Ip and somethin else are asked for and the rflector
>addres wont work in either? Can anyone help?
> Lyle

Yes, you can put either the IP address, or the host name into the IP field.
Leave the conference number set to zero, unless you were told otherwise for
that particular reflector, which means that it's a PRIVATE reflector.

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Squeek on Undernet IRC
Channel Manager #CU-SeeMe
http://www.realtime.com/~wcw/