To David Ross who complained.

Grant Newland (star@gvi.net)
Mon, 22 Jan 1996 22:10:41 -0600

> From: David Ross <Davidros@ix.netcom.com
>
> How about a damn newsgroup for CUSEEME? Anyone ever think of that? Hell, at
> least we would have the option of what we want to read rather than having to
> weed thru all crap that fills our mailboxes.

How about, David, you write your own damn video program, then you can
weed thru all the crap yourself, that the developers have had to do, to get CUSM
this far along, then you can offer it to the public free, and then read
COMPLAINTS
in the common forum from people like you who don't feel like US OTHER
USERS have jumped to your rescue fast enough.

Grant