re: tv500 CARD AND quickcam

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Mon, 22 Jan 1996 22:40:52 -0600

>Date: Sat, 20 Jan 1996 20:09:59 -0500
>Sender: owner-CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu
>From: Greg Bickel <gregb@mainelink.net>
>To: <CU-SEEME-L@cornell.edu>
>Subject: tv500 CARD
>
>I have a Reveal TV500 card AND a Quickcam.
>I cannot get the quickcam to work with CUseeme.
>CUseeme only wants to recognize the TV card as it's video source.
>
>Is there any setting in the cuseeme.ini file that will correct this.
>
>I already made sure the msvideo setting in system.ini was
>msvideo=quickcam.drv
>
>Stumped
>
>Please reply to gregb@mainelink.net

Make sure that the "msvideo=quickcam.drv" is the first and ONLY "msvideo="
line in the [386enh] section of your system.ini file. If there is another
one before or after it, I'm not sure if it would use the last one, or the
first. If you have another line for "msvideo=" then change it to "msvideo1="

Bill Woodland (wcw@bga.com)
Squeek on Undernet IRC
Channel Manager #CU-SeeMe
http://www.realtime.com/~wcw/