Re: CU-SeeMe over 28.8 modems

John R. Haggis (haggis@cesium.com)
Tue, 23 Jan 1996 03:57:45 -0800

I don't know about the Talk Plugin but I'm on a 128K T1 (PC Pentium, QCam,
WP 10a1) connecting with a Mac PM7100 user w/ 28.8 Modem and QCam. Similar,
I guess. By setting BOTH sides' xmit rates <= 12 Kbps we can get workable
video AND audio AND talk windows. Of course, video freezes when we send
audio, but video and talk windows seem pretty concurrent. I bet your
problem is more idiosyncratically bug-like.

- John

--
John R. Haggis            haggis@cesium.com
Millennium Research