Re: CUseeMe Reflector Sites

Sgt Daniel W. Erskine (derskine@caesar.safb.af.mil)
Tue, 23 Jan 1996 08:42:05 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 22 Jan 1996, The Garrisons wrote:

> I have been using CUseeMe for several months on a Mac PPC 8100/80. I
> recently had to rebuild the hard disk on which the system folder was
> stored. Now, when I open the application, there are no reflector
> sites listed. I tried downloading the software again from both Cornel
> and White Pine and still no relectors. I looked at the reflector ftp
> page but they all appear to be for non mac's and a require zipit.
> What am I doing wrong?
> Thanks
> Mike Garrison
> garrison@anv.net

Greetings:
I'm not a Mac user, but it sounds to me like you had corrupted (lost) your
reflector listing. You say you had to rebuild the drive that your "system
folder" was on? If this is anything like Win95 (or OS/2 Warp), and you had
your CU files on that drive; you've DEFINITELY lost that reflector list!!!
Sorry I couldn't provide more positive help than this. Maybe someone else
has a better answer.

Good luck,

Sgt Daniel W. Erskine "derskine@apci.net"
PHONE: (618) 256-6891 "derskine@caesar.safb.af.mil"