Re: Does or doesn't Quickcam need a video cap board for CUSeeMe?

Sgt Daniel W. Erskine (derskine@caesar.safb.af.mil)
Tue, 23 Jan 1996 10:39:36 -0600 (CST)

On Sat, 20 Jan 1996, Brad wrote:

> rbondi@virginia.edu wrote:
> >
> > Dear Everyone,
> > I just can't find an answer to this simple question anywhere on the Web.
> > If I'm using a Windows machine, can I just buy Quickcam and
> > download the CUSeeMe Windows beta, or do I also need a video
> > capture board?
> > Thanks,
> > RBI have quickcam and you do not need anything but its software properly
> installed to enjoy the video from Cu-seeme

Greetings:
Guess what... CU-SeeMe and QuickCAM can either work together, or work as
standalone packages! Neither require a capture board of any kind!

Sgt Daniel W. Erskine "derskine@apci.net"
PHONE: (618) 256-6891 "derskine@caesar.safb.af.mil"
"http://www.apci.net/~derskine"